Friday, July 16, 2010

St. Louis Mamas - Snag BumGenius CDs for $1 Tomorrow

If you live anywhere near St. Louis it's road trip time. If you live in St. Louis it's bragging time. Tomorrow at 9:00am Cotton Babies will open their retail store for their annual $1 Well-loved Bum Genius Sale.

Here are the details:
  • The sale is available at the retail store only
  • There is a limit of 25 diapers per check out. After checking out, you can get back in line to purchase 25 more
  • Diapers may require repair and are in as-is quality
  • They are not returnable
  • Inserts are not included, but can be purchased seperately
  • THEY ARE ONLY ONE FRICKEN DOLLAR!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry about that, I got a little excited. If you need me I'll be camped out psycho black friday shopper style in south county tonight. See you there?

2 comments:

The Swann's said...

Just stumbled across your blog... Wish I had about two hours sooner to learn about this $1 BG sale! I'm thirty minutes from the store and am totally convinced by the time I get there now, everything will be gone. :-( How often do they do this sale??

BTW- I'm now following you to get further cloth diapering advice and thoughts as this is our first and I'm determined to go cloth!

a2zbaby said...

Really fantastic blog covering with best info so for share best info with us diapers for babies

Post a Comment