Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Good Stuff: My Bella Baby on Etsy

I recently was introduced to a great shop on Etsy, My Bella Baby. Her creations range from the cutest darn booties you've ever seen, to washies (genius idea, we'll go into details in a bit), to tres hip hair clips. Best of all, everything is very affordable and shipping is a steal! Here are just a few of my favorites:







Ok, here's the deal with these little guys. They are a replacement for your wash cloths, one side is cotton and the other is minky. There's an elastic band on one side (easily flipable to the other though). What's so cool about this is once your little one decides he wants to do it himself, you can put that little washie on his little hand and have him give it a go. Genius!

Are you dying yet? I'm dying. I just showed Pete nearly everything on her site while making a really obnoxious "awwwwww" sound. He's forbidden me from ordering anything until I get my bearings though.

1 comments:

Amy Walker said...

Very cute! Following you back!

Post a Comment